- Prof. Prakash Mallya, Director CPPA
- Dr. Rajendra S.V , Principal
Chief Coordinator : Ruchi Agrawal
- Litha Thomas
- Ekta Singh
- Ishita Saha
- Preeta Caroline
Objectives of Placement cell
- Career guidance and Counselling
- Guidance and support for resume writing, aptitude tests, group discussion and face to face interview
- Arranging campus drives, off campus drives and one on one interview.
- Arranging Industrial training for outgoing batch of students.
Key Placement Activities in AY 2015-16
Training and Workshops by experts from industry
- Workshop on Pharmacovigilance by Augur Safety Services Feb 19, 2016
- Training by on Regulatory Affairs by Dr.ShenazKhaleeli, Co-Founder and Technical Services Director, PharmaLeaf India Private Limited and Mr. Ravi Kumar, General Manager, H. R. Cornucopia Private Limited on Mar 9,2016.
- Workshop on Basics in Clinical Research andPharmacovigilance by Paramount on Mar 17, 2016.
- Medplus for Community pharmacist on Jan 18, 2016
- Eris Life sciences for Sales Trainee on Mar 4, 2016
- Sanofi India for Sales Trainee on Mar 29, 2016.
- Quintiles for Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Coordinator on Mar 30, 2016.
- Zuventus Life Sciences for sales trainee on April 15, 2016.
Off Campus Drives and Interviews
- Off campus drive at Indegene life systems limited, Embassy Tech park for Medical writing on Jan 20, 2016.
- Off campus drive at IMS healthcare, Bellandur for Pharmacovigilance onMar 30, 2016.
- Off campus interview at Kemwell as trainee at Analytical R &D, on Mar 20, 2016.
- Off campus drive at IMS health, Embassy Tech park, for clinical data management on April 4, 2016.
- Off campus interview at Novonordisk for Key accounts manager on Jun 9, 2016.